Gnarly Vegan Plant Protein Single Serve
Featuring the essential protein you need for active meal replacement or recovery with absolutely no animal-derived ingredients, GNARLY VEGAN combines a plant-based protein blend with 14 essential vitamins and minerals for complete vegan nutrition on the g
- 20 grams of plant protein per serving from pea protein isolate, cranberry seed protein, and chia seed protein.
- With 7 grams of healthy fats and 9 grams of fiber per serving, Gnarly Vegan is satiating and satisfying.
- 14 essential vitamins and minerals to meet your micronutrient needs.
- Pre and probiotics to support digestion and gut health.
- Great as a meal replacement or recovery shake!
- Both Chocolate and Vanilla Vegan Protein are NSF Content Certified and NFS for Sport Certified.
- NSF Content Certified Products go through a toxicology review, label claim testing, and contaminant testing for heavy metals, microbes, and pesticides.
- NSF for Sport Certified Products must pass NSF Content Certification and are additionally tested for over 270 substances that are banned by professional sports leagues as well as national and international doping oversight organizations.
- Gnarly Vegan is classified as a meal replacement because it has a higher calorie, fat, fiber, and vitamin/mineral content than most plant-based protein supplements. Despite this classification, we at Gnarly want to be clear that, when mixed with just water, a 200 calorie serving of Gnarly Vegan does not equate to the nourishment of a balanced meal.